Wednesday 29 December 2010

Happy Holidays!

These holidays are very special for me as I'm about to leave abroad and I try to spend all my time with my friends and family! Excuse me for the lack of posts but I promise everything will go back to normal once I settle down to my new home!

Till then, I wish you a Happy New Year and as Lopi said in this post Relax, eat, drink and be merry! One of the greatest things that have happened these days is that I received some of the most precious gifts! Maria was one of the Toi&Moi x SoHo symposium tote bag winners and she was kind enough to send me a pic of herself holding the bag! Her saying that she carries every day her laptop to work inside my bag was a true gift for me! Thank you girl!


Happy Holidays to all of you!

lanvin snowball pic source: anothermag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My photo
fashion lover but most of all style seeker