- the trip I took to Zyrich for the exclusive preview of the Ebay Greek market.
- the backstage of the DElight show and all the shows I had the pleasure of viewing and covering...Designers such as Angelos Bratis, Yiorgos Eleftheriadis, Dimitris Petrou, Sotiris Georgiou and Alexis Barrell were some of my most loved ones this year!
- the interviews I did with some of the most admired newcomer designers and stylists. Alexis Barrell, Myrto Stamou and stylist Celestine Cooney thank you from the bottom of my heart!
- The Toi x Moi video (that has 3.455 views the moment we speak -MAJOR WOW!) and of course the collaboration for the Toi&Moi x SoHo Symposium tote bag.
- Another D.I.Y that I'm really proud of are the tees I made along with other fashion bloggers for the Stylewatch Fashion Playground event.
- The magazine photoshoots and interviews. Glamour, Lucky, Tachidromos, Big Fish, Look and Close Up among other mentions in Free Press and Internet. Most of all I'm feeling lucky that through this blog I was able to talk with photographers and journalists I really admire.
- Last but not least, the pleasure of meeting young Greek fashion designers like Pavlina of Ippolito, Paul Sarz, Georgina Skalidi, discovering new brands online like LP33.3, Karla Spetic, Scanlan & Theodore and Lauren Moffatt and of course having the pleasure to speak to renown designers such as Loukia! I seriously feel blessed!
Happy New Year!
p.s. for all the links mentioned above just scroll down and click on the blog archive!