Friday 5 November 2010

Touch the sky

This post is more "pop" than usual! I did this collage a couple of days ago and it basically captures the MANY things in my mind this period... Two of them are, a certain trip I and this blog is about to take in a couple of months (be patient) and the second is the new movie Kanye West made! Can't decide if I like it or not!

Anyways... I basically fell in love with this jacket as I took a look at the Julia Bergovich look book the other day and I had to share it with you somehow! The photographer was Mara Desypris (a well-known Greek model/photographer) and this image in particular is so retro that I immediately loved it!


pic source: todayandtomorrow.net, julia bergovich fb page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My photo
fashion lover but most of all style seeker